[Bf-committers] Compositor behavior change

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Sat May 30 12:22:25 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

> Hi, now when I set the render resolution to %50 or so the sequence
> viewer will not reduce the size of the displayed images, it will stay
> the same but displaying large pixels. If I press "1" on the numpad it
> should give me 1on1 pixel display but now it doesn't. Is this
> intended?

yes, it is intended behaviour, since I don't want to have the preview
windows change their size, when switching between preview and final output
resolutions.

(I thought, that the 25%, 50%, 75% were intended for preview / proxy
rendering and that the intended output rendering is specified by the resolution
settings. Therefore, I don't want the preview setting mess up my
monitoring setup. That's the point, why I found the old behaviour very
annoying, since I switch between preview / proxy and final render
resolution render regularly...)

If you disagree, let me know, especially why :)

Cheers,
Peter

----
Peter Schlaile