[Bf-committers] Release freeze!

blender at erwincoumans.com blender at erwincoumans.com
Fri May 29 01:32:21 CEST 2009

Hi Ton,

Can you please include the current 2.43 physics/graphics GE files in the
final package? Those are important files, both for regression testing and as
examples.

Here is a link to the full combined package:
http://bulletphysics.com/test249-GE.zip

Minor issue: the zipfiles are full of .DS_Store files, can the be removed?
Thanks,
Erwin