[Bf-committers] Release freeze!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed May 27 19:40:55 CEST 2009

Hi devs,

I'd like to get confirmed if we now can go to total freeze?
All development or bugfixing then should stop for trunk now, apart from
real showstoppers as confirmed by the release builders.

Still didn't find the time to collect all demos for a 2.49 test
suite... I have a lot of links with test blends, still have to go over
them and make a zip for it. Will do first thing tomorrow morning.

Here are some to already test:
http://www.bulletphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=blender/
&file=physics_testfiles_2.49.zip

And of course the standard regression test: (right collumn)
http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/

(Note: particle file render/renderdisplay.blend doesnt work, needs
update still).

Tomorrow I'll check again if there's showstopper issues. And with new
regression zips available we then can go for the "release AHOY" on
friday. :)

Laters,

-Ton-