[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, May 24 2009

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun May 24 17:37:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

*** 2.49 status

- There is a 2.48.5 Linux, Win32 and OSX builds at graphicall
- Sequence audio users: give it good last check! Like audio Ipos
- GE team thinks status is pretty good now, no RC4 required

Proposal:

- Until wednesday last chanced to fix stuff!
- I will go over the new open tracker reports too
- I'll also collect the new GE demos for a test zip
- Everyone: do the old 2.48 regression test suite!
- Wednesday total freeze!

I'd like to know if the release builders then standby for final tests?

- Thursday (if all tests went OK) call for "Ahoy!", friday/saturday
release

*** 2.50 project

- Mail will be sent to bf-taskforce with scheduling tomorrow/tuesday

*** GSoC

Check the wiki for updates:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GSoC/2009

- Arystanbek & Chingiz reported, they're ready to go!
- Lukas will add docs/plan to wiki, still needs to get more familiar
with code

*** Current projects

- bmesh: Joe continued work on it, check his blog:
   http://bmeshblender.wordpress.com
- DSM (deep shadow) is still on agenda for review; new volumetrix could
use it well.
- http://jahkaparticles.blogspot.com/

-Ton-