[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [20359] trunk/blender/bin/.blender/locale/ de/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo: German translation by lobsterbake at web. de and migius at gmx.de from Blendpolis.de

migius at gmx.net migius at gmx.net
Sat May 23 23:37:47 CEST 2009

GSR wrote:
> Time ago I added a test in Makefiles to check the binary .mo generated
> from the source .po is the same than the binary .mo in SVN (no idea
> why we have to store them instead of just building as needed). Just a
> measure to always have working .mo files from updatable .po files (you
> know, open source and all that jazz).
>
> The problem is that the source .po has not been updated, so any future
> development will be impossible. I commited the .mo again to unbreak
> the build process.

but the .po file is/was updated with revision 20358
then i committed the .mo file with 20359

> Please Remigiusz, commit the .po (and the .mo generated from it) and
> never accept .mo files without the corresponding .po file. What
> matters is the .po, not the .mo.

i suppose, that msgfmt.py bundled with python 2.5.2 produces binary not identical .mo file, so the check fails.

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02