[Bf-committers] BGE 2.49 external python modules...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sat May 23 00:10:19 CEST 2009

Testing further, putting "relativepath/module.method" it works!

But I still don't understand: in YoFrankie python modules names, after
the relative path is a "." instead a "/" . Why there it works like that
and in a new scene it doesn't??

Anyway, congratulations for the improvements that you are making in
Blender and BGE. :)

Best regards,
Natanael.