[Bf-committers] BGE 2.49 external python modules...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:04:06 CEST 2009

Hi!,

I updated my Yofrankie sandbox, and I'm glad to see the actual external
scripts!! (I was hacking them, and it was a mess everytime that the
binary .blend files were updated...)

But..... I can't found where the modules figure in the blender files or
how to import them!! I mean, in Yofrankie files I see that the python
controllers have the execution mode as "module", but I can't found those
scripts anywhere inside the blender file, and I tried to create a new
scene using the same name conventions of external files for a simple
script (to see if works in that way) without luck (I get an ImportError:
no module named....)

I would be really grateful if you could give me any hint.

Thanks in advance,
Natanael.