[Bf-committers] Sequencer: Slider Steps for Transform Strip

Pablo Vazquez - www.venomgfx.com.ar info at venomgfx.com.ar
Wed May 20 15:41:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've been working a lot with the Sequencer Editor lately and I'm
missing some little details in the Transform Strip panel, which I got
to fix since they are really simple.

Just added a step to the Scale (0.1), Translation (1.0) and Rotation
(1.0) sliders (they had no step before so when you click on them
nothing changed) also rewrote some tooltips to be more clear, and
fixed the alignment of the 3 buttons at the bottom (No Interpolation,
Bilinear, Bicubic) to fit better.

http://www.venomgfx.com.ar/tmp/transform_strip.txt

I have absolutely no knowledge on programming, was just common sense
where to change the numbers here and there, so if I made a mistake
then ignore this patch, just thought to show it off in case it is
actually correct. In that case will keep on tweaking really tiny
details like this.

Cheers

* Pablo Vazquez
Freelance 3D Artist