[Bf-committers] Fwd: Patch [#18728] Particle (newtonian) physics API for Python

Alberto Santos Martín dnakhain at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:14:55 CEST 2009

Hello, my name is Alberto and I'm the maker of these last patches.

I'm developing a set of python scripts for blender as a project in
order to obtain my degree.
This project needs a lot of variables that wasn't defined in the
Python API and I've programmed It.
I understand that the 2.49 is an important release but I though that
I'll help you if I submit these patches and do this makes me very
happy (seriously).

The question I've is If I must stop submitting my last patches
(Particles System copy, visualization and name variables) or submit
and share them with the community.

Thanks for your feedback,
Alberto.