[Bf-committers] Patch [#18728] Particle (newtonian) physics API for Python

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:31:57 CEST 2009

This is also the last release with the 2.4x py API.  People may be
using it for quite a while, so might as well make it more complete.
Also, since it's pretty much inherently unstable anyway, I think we
might as well accept patches at this point, so long as basic test
scripts are provided and don't crash :)

Joe