[Bf-committers] Small fix for OSX fullscreen

Simon Bækdahl Nielsen sbn at jim1000sprog.dk
Mon May 11 04:43:06 CEST 2009

Paging all Mac developers.

Sorry to bump this patch, but...

I've since my last mail talked to people who run into this issue.
Seems to be universal on Leopard, and it's _very_ annoying. This fix,
combined with the patch that fixes sound on Leo, actually makes Yo
Frankie playable on Mac!

So, if you at all can - please review:

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=18705&group_id=9&atid=127

Politely yours,