[Bf-committers] Small fix for OSX fullscreen

Simon Bækdahl Nielsen sbn at jim1000sprog.dk
Thu May 7 04:04:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've submitted a small bugfix relating to fullscreen on OS X:

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=18705&group_id=9&atid=127

This isn't extensive enough to fix Blender fullscreen on Mac, but the
Blenderplayer is greatly enhanced. It's a stopgap solution to nasty
disruptions of users' desktops, which should make it less aggravating
to distribute standalones.

But; as I write in the tracker, I'm not really a C++ veteran. It's a
small patch, so if I could ask someone to please review carefully.

/sbn..