[Bf-committers] I volunteer to maintain the 'deprecated' BGE python methods

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Thu May 7 02:59:15 CEST 2009

I'm in aggreance with most here that we can ditch it. Especially if we
move to Py 3.0. This would mean that most if not all the script would
break anyways. Furthermore, We'd have to update the get/set methods,
and the props to make sure it compiles (and works) with py 3.0. And we
will be clearing out a lot of code when we finally remove the
deprecated functions, making the code easier to read. I can help you
update your test files if that's the only thing keeping you from
wanting to get rid of the old api.