[Bf-committers] Bundled Scripts 2.49

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 16:41:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

I think that kind of things (additional scripts, fonts, materials, textures, ...) would be a lot better as a separate additional download. This makes it easier to package, distribute and update, meaning we wouldn't have to wait for a Blender release to update scripts in the pack.

Although, if some (not a big number) scripts in that list are deemed generally useful and pass the quality checks, they could be added to the main release.

Martin