[Bf-committers] No Sound in BGE on OSX, Can someone update dep's?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun May 3 12:51:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

Note that we've released intel osx versions always without sound, it
has a warning for it on the download page.
Unless the platform maintainer (with help?) can get it to work
reliably, we could skip it as release target. It's really a development
topic?

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands