[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [19999] trunk/blender/source: BGE Python sys.path for the blenderplayer and blender

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:55:15 CEST 2009

To be honest, I don't know what the original problem was, or what the
problem is now. Using external scripts already works, you just have to
import them as modules. Also, packages already work too. Also I
thought Blender's directory was always in the Python path (except for
the Linux bug that I think got fixed).

--Mitchell Stokes (Moguri)