[Bf-committers] Fwd: ***Very Important***: Get Your Students to Submit their Proposals via the 2009 site *now*

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Tue Mar 31 23:38:58 CEST 2009

Hi potential Summer of Code applicants.

Leslie Hawthorn of Google has requested that students try to
get their applications for Summer of Code into the Google
web application as soon as possible. This is so that they
(Google) can have a more accurate idea of how many students
will be applying this year. Please see the forwarded message
below for more information.

Regards,
Chris