[Bf-committers] GPL + Python, revisited

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Mar 31 15:49:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

Although it's a clear change, the issue is that I'd try to tackle the
issue by defining our scripting api to be a "Scripting Language" in
itself.

The text was literally copied from the FSF site, to - hopefully - get
their approvement on that definition.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands