[Bf-committers] GSoC 2009 Proposal Draft: Collada Support Improvements For Blender

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Mar 27 18:38:26 CET 2009

Hi,

A quick research on fcollada reveiled that the project was dropped over
a year ago by their creators, they continued it as closed source.

http://www.feelingsoftware.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,86/
topic,735.0/lang,en

It still could mean that the old code is very good, but it would help
to consult open source users of this system to validate it. And
especially if there's interest by people to maintain or continue it?

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands