[Bf-committers] LGM 2009

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Mar 25 19:02:25 CET 2009

Hi,

Oops, I forgot; people with accepted talks/courses in LGM can get
travel costs covered (partially, we're on budget :). There's 1000 USD
reserved for it. I'll spread it equally by ratio over the speakers.
Just contact me for more info!

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands