[Bf-committers] Regarding doVersion for bullets update in BGE

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 03:28:55 CET 2009

Erwin, (and others)

As it was discussed, some of the Bullet changes ask for a doVersion to make
oldfiles barely compatible with Blender 2.49, 2.50 ...

So far I know that ob->damping and ob->rdamping need update. This is done
already [1].
However some other objects are really presenting a weird behaviour.

Since the doVersion should be done only once, *I would need some light on
what other parameters were changed by Bullet update*.
In the mean time I added to the tracker another testfile showing huge
inconsistent behaviour between versions.[1]

1 -
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=18446&group_id=9&atid=127

Cheers,
Dalai