[Bf-committers] GSoC Idea: Blender Replay

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Sun Mar 22 04:12:39 CET 2009

> Action Recording in Blender or Blender Replay

Hi Arystan,

Its a great idea, but....  blender 2.5 is not done and your sort of
depending on it.  I'm not saying you can't propose this project, but if I
were making the call between this project and a good solid project that
doesn't depend on 2.5.  The one that doesn't depend on it would get my vote.
I'd just have too many worries about will 2.5 be far enough along
for you to actually do everything you need to for your project.
Or half way through will you be dead in the water because you've done
everything you can until things get finished up.

Kent