[Bf-committers] GSoC Idea: Blender Replay

Andre Castelo andrecastelo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:06:47 CET 2009

> My Blender coding experience is limited to operator porting so there
> are problems I may have missed. K-3D's interactive tutorials and Emacs
> macros were the source of inspiration. Is this idea viable? feasible?
>
> (Anyone is welcome for suggestions/modifications)
>
> Arystan (kazanbas on IRC)

I'm not an official developer, so I don't know exactly how  things are
currently, but if I'm not mistaken, macros will be added with the 2.5.
Again, if i'm not mistaken. But I like your idea, it would make tutorials
simpler, by just making them all in the same format, and training would be
easier. Coupled with the greased pencil tool, would be very easy to teach
and learn blender.