[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2009!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 19 14:58:23 CET 2009

Hi Yves,

Yes that's important, and in the same time doesn't make it a good
student project. :)
Improving such rendering topics I'd rather tackle as part of a good
picture for where the render/shading system will go to.

See previous discussion here on Lux and render apis...

Past experience with SOC learned me that students should work on
projects with 100% clear defined specs, where it's totally clear
already for the current team how this would work and integrate well.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands