[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2009!

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 19 12:55:31 CET 2009

From: "Chris Want" <cwant at ualberta.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 7:20 PM

> Student applications start on March 23rd, so we should make
> sure our Ideas Page [1] is close to perfect by then (thanks
> for your work on this Brecht and others).

I see an entry concerning color management in the Idea page. I'd like to
suggest adding an entry concerning Linear Workflow. This is somehow related
to color management but in addition to all the color management features
already listed in the ideas page, the linear workflow would also include
inverse color correction on the input color values such as colors from
materials and from color maps.

Yves