[Bf-committers] Fixing makefiles for mingw (Cygwin host, and possible MSYS)

pixel2acf3 at aim.com pixel2acf3 at aim.com
Sat Mar 14 06:18:42 CET 2009

Hello.

Letting everyone know I have added a patch to the tracker, intended to resolve some of the build issues with Cygwin/MinGW. I was able to build Blender 2.48.1 using this patch (again, with the GameEngine, without FFMPEG).

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=18408&group_id=9&atid=127

Wayne Dennis (Pixel3D/Pixel_2ACF3)