[Bf-committers] Render API follow-up

Terrence Vergauwen terrence27 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:17:54 CET 2009

Hi guys,

This is great news, i was thinking something along the same lines, wait till
2.5 RNA api is finalized, then start planning 'something' to start with.
I'm convinced this will get a great response from the artist community
aswell.

I'll start writing some documentation about various possibilities i need to
research with more detail asap,
when we've got our %99.99 ready v0.6 luxrender release out of the door
during the next week.

Thnx!,
Radiance