[Bf-committers] Offering help for Cocoa Blender

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Sun Mar 8 21:38:54 CET 2009

Le 3 mars 09 à 17:39, Dustin Martin a écrit :

> Hey there,
>
> I never made a branch because it never got to a running state.  It
> shouldn't take a lot of work at this point to get it working though,
> I've just been too overwhelmed with projects to give it enough time to
> finish it.  I've got a web server up so I'll zip up the project when I
> get home and post a link as well documentation on where the project
> is, and what needs to be done to finish it.  Well you take it easy
> man.
>
> - Dustin
>

> On Mar 3, 2009, at 2:16 AM, johnmadstone at yahoo.it wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I would like to offer help to work on the port of Blender to Cocoa
>> for
>> Mac OS X.

During the wintercamp sessions, it was decided that we would add
cocoa blender as a goal for 2.5 , so I will work on that too.

As I still dont have an intelmac under 10.5 (I may correct that
soon),  I will need
help of someone having one in any case, so you are welcomed john.

I'm normally available on irc in the european afternoon, so we can
discuss plans

Jean-Luc Peurière (lukep)
jlp at nerim.net