[Bf-committers] MS windows python versions removal

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Jun 30 21:36:05 CEST 2009

Shaul Kedem wrote:
> Hi,
>  Under lib/windows/python we currently have lots of different versions
> of dlls,libs,etc.
>
>  Can we remove everything which is not for msvc 2008 and python 2.5/2.6 ?

Let us not. There are still people with older compilers around (maybe
Jens is still using vc6!). I know there are express versions, but those
who paid for their vc7 or vc8 shouldn't have to suffer because some use
vc9. And those libs in SVN really don't hurt anybody.

/Nathan

--

Nathan Letwory

http://www.planetblender.org | http://www.blender-fi.org