[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [21251] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender: 2.5 file browser

Pablo Vazquez - www.venomgfx.com.ar venomgfx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:30:36 CEST 2009

> * remove '.' and '..' from file browser list. sigh!

Is this really a design issue? :(
I can get used to the hotkeys for it but at least the ".." was a quick
access and a visual help to understand Relative Paths.

I don't see any harm on keeping them, but maybe is a design issue?, is
much faster to have this on top of the files list than all the way
down on the header, IMHO, specially now that the File Browser opens
fullscreen by default (btw is this going to be user preference? :)

> * removed delete buttons from automatically added bookmarks (Desktop and Documents)
> Note: please check on non-Windows platforms

I don't see any change here (Ubuntu).

Another thing, I like the "X" icon on the right of the bookmarks, but
is the functionality of pressing X with the mouse over the bookmarks
for deleting them, going to be preserved?