[Bf-committers] Sound stuff - jack transport

Olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Mon Jun 29 17:59:26 CEST 2009

Is it this you are talking about ?

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=114454&highlight=jack+transport

It's realy an interesting technique, and worked flawlessly for me last
year when I needed it. (my wife is also doing electroaccoustic sound
score with Ardour ... ;) )

I think it's still working with 2.49 but had'nt got the time yet to test
since I edited with that... (or even on 2.50 of course )

Olivier M.