[Bf-committers] Display Keypresses for Tutorials, past, presence and future.

Pablo Vazquez - www.venomgfx.com.ar venomgfx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:20:26 CEST 2009

Late but never *that* late! :)

>> Really useful, I use your script for my DVD, Carsten :) , it really
>
> Wow, that is a honor for me!

You don't know how helpful it is! the honor is mine!

> Yes, but thats caused by Blender (and its way dealing with some events).

Hopefully some of them fixed with the new event system? but yeah would
be way better to have some built-in fuction for this.

>> I tweaked yours a little bit though, wanted it a bit bigger
>> and.....yeah pink/purple.
>
> Could you post the code please?

Sorry for not posting this before!, just uploaded it.

http://www.venomgfx.com.ar/misc/keypress_reloaded.tar.gz

Don't know exactly how the original version was, but it was written by
you Carsten, then converted into a nice script by Martin (theeth),
then tweaked (visually mostly) by Pablo Lizardo, then it got to my
hands for some pink-ness!.

So yeah, it seems is very useful for lot of people!, been receiving
emails and people asking for it on forums as well.

Hope this gets somewhere in 2.5x
Cheers
Pablo