[Bf-committers] Siggraph booth!

Terrence Vergauwen terrence27 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:34:15 CEST 2009

Hey,
Unfortunately i haven't heard from intel anymore, no replies...
It's also a bit too late now for me to plan a trip to the US,
so i'll forfeit visiting siggraph for now.

Have fun with the blender booth, and if you want, feel free to take a copy
of luxrender with you or some sample renders from our gallery.

have fun :)
Radiance