[Bf-committers] Making suzanne manifold?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 28 20:26:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

Short history lesson;

Suzanne was added as sort-of easter egg by the NaN devs/artists in 2002
when they created the last official release, whilst they already knew
they would lose their jobs. It was a quite difficult time for everyone
then, delivering this release showed their spirit and commitment.

For me it's a tribute to them personally, and a nice little monument to
keep alive. :)

Since 2.5 has full python integration UIs, adding new primitives to
that list won't be a real tough job, not even for artists.

-Ton-