[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, 29 june 2009

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 28 17:58:25 CEST 2009

2.49a status

- Dalai reported win32 installer requires users to install Python 2.6?
   Nathan, what's this?
- Can we still get freebsd release builds?
- Trunk frozen, apart from bugfixes and support updates, so we can do
an update build in due time

GSoC reports

- Mid term reporting (mentors -> google) is in 2 weeks!

- Andre Pinto made list of possible test scenes, check this page if you
like to help;

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Jaguarandi/SummerOfCode2009/
TestScenes

2.5 updates

- Operator specs: still not frozen... validation for UI level access is
in progress.
   Ton+Brecht will work with Campbell/Vekoon on Python api level design.

- Python 3.1 is out! Campbell will resend his proposal for official
switch.
   Decision on that (in consensis... :) next week.

Other current projects

- Jörg likes to get started on sound work:
   http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/Sound
- Keir update:
   http://code.google.com/p/libmv/wiki/Blender2DTrackerPlan

-Ton-