[Bf-committers] BlenderCamp 2009 in Russia

Jury Azovtzev gumanoed at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:00:31 CEST 2009

Don't you want to join our BlenderCamp this august?

We meet in Russia, about 100km from Nizhny Novgorod city on the territory of
radio observatory. There is buildings in forest, river and nature.

We plane seminars about blender. Andrey Izrantzev will tell us about new
version of V-Ray/Blender.
Olivier Amrein will come and show how they made "H7 Robot".
Some talks about OpenCL.

And, of cose, we'll go to big radio telescopes and try to "hear" somebody in
space :)

All addition information on the wiki (sorry, it's russian)
http://b3d.mezon.ru/index.php/BlenderCamp2009

It all costs about 140 Euro for 8 days, including 3 times per day food,
place in 2 or 3 places house.

--
With best regards.
Azovtzev Jury