[Bf-committers] Final gather build ready (Farsthary)

echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu echelon at infomail.upr.edu.cu
Thu Jun 25 08:10:01 CEST 2009

Hi all!

 Long time without commits :) and I´m very gladd for all the good things
that are shaking the blender world
  I announce here that the first Final Gathering build is ready to go, off
course I want to point out that this is an EXPERIMENTAL build, that has
bugs and is unstable so not production ready.
  I have sended to ome friends a linux build, the patch along with
patching instructions and a multiscene .blend test file showing
different final gathering or photonmapping setups.

  The user could select between pure photonmap and final gathering for
better quality.

  expect it soon as the attacments arrive and are uploaded

                      cheers to all      Farsthary