[Bf-committers] Texture synthesis node

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Wed Jun 24 16:06:11 CEST 2009

There is a plugin for GIMP that does this sort of thing very well, in
fact it's based on the paper that you've linked to. So for this
technique external may be better.

However, a better idea would be another technique that maps the texture
straight to the mesh, I read about it a few years ago. It's very robust
and the results are quite amazing. I'll look for the paper and post it
here when I find it.

Keith