[Bf-committers] Proposal: Mathutils types default in the BGE

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 04:51:26 CEST 2009

We gave users a nice stable final 2.4x release. Lets really take the
time to make the Blender 2.5 bge nice, even if it means breaking old
projects. If that is what it takes to clean things out and make it
really nice, then I say go for it. Also, the assignment thing is very
annoying, it would be nice to see that bug go. Also, it looks to me
like callbacks may be the sanest route. I'd like to use Mathutils.
Even though it may look ugly, that's probably because of all the bug
fixes and tweaks. It's a mature and stable (from my understanding)
module, so we may as well make use of it ;)