[Bf-committers] empty objects on NaN positions...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:57:14 CEST 2009

El 06/22/2009 12:49 PM, Wahooney escribió:
> Did you run any scripts before hand? Your cursor position is -1.#J (most
> likely a variant of NaN).

Mmmm... Yes, I did it. One to import the SketchUp scene, (but after that
was rescaled and manipulated by hand), and one to export the geometry in
a owner format (without do any transformation on it).

> I also see you loaded a SketchUp scene, how did you import it?
As collada 1.4.

> If that was a script it could have messes up your cursor position.

I don't know, I'll check it doing a new import. Anyway, in case that
this happen: how can I solve it?

Thank you,
Natanael.