[Bf-committers] empty objects on NaN positions...

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Mon Jun 22 12:54:58 CEST 2009

Your madscene.blend itself is not enough. You should also provide the
.blend it is linking to:

read library: lib /home/nael/acustica/lv2/sketchsups/fossa.blend
ERROR: can't find lib C:\home\nael\acustica\lv2\sketchsups\fossa.blend

Opening up your madscene.blend results in a rather empty file.

/Nathan

Wahooney wrote:
> Did you run any scripts before hand? Your cursor position is -1.#J (most
> likely a variant of NaN).
>
> I also see you loaded a SketchUp scene, how did you import it? If that
> was a script it could have messes up your cursor position.
>
> Keith
>
> Natanael Olaiz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does someone knows what is going on in this scene?
>> http://nael.info/blender/madscene.blend
>>
>> Is the second time that I see this behavior on a blender scene. I can't
>> create new objects, since all new ones appears at position NaN (could be
>> moved...), but also with an empty size (so, even scaling I can't change
>> that (n*0=0)).
>>
>> Any idea?
>>

>> Thanks in advance.
>>

>> Best regards,