[Bf-committers] 2.5 sculpt bugs + suggestion

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Sun Jun 21 20:44:17 CEST 2009

Okay, so anchor works now and I might have found the culprit with Clay,
but I found it in Smooth... That is if they share code, if not I just
found a bug in Smooth :P

If you use Smooth with a brush strength of 1.0 the mesh deforms rather
horribly. Not sure if the problems are related as I couldn't get Clay to
break again.