[Bf-committers] Blender 2.49 (a) Sequencer on Windows

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Sun Jun 21 10:08:56 CEST 2009

> > > jms: could you try to capture with Movie Maker (will pop up, if you
> > > plug a camcorder to the machine) and see, if the full resolution files
> > > will work?
> >
> > This never worked at all that's the reason why I used  mac's tools.
> >

> ... or Virtualdub to translate the windows avi-dv in simple avi raw.

that really hurts. Could you try the following patch, and see, if that
fixes the problem? (and: still openes RAW AVIs fine?)

http://peter.schlaile.de/blender/sequencer/win_is_avi.diff

This will still prefer quicktime over ffmpeg but moves blender's internal
AVI reader to the bottom.

Cheers,
Peter

----