[Bf-committers] Blender 2.49 (a) Sequencer on Windows

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Sun Jun 21 08:33:59 CEST 2009

> It seems that sound at least in the sequencer  works fine here (I've tested
> python 2.5.

ok. I have to add: I used Windows XP capture application (Movie Maker?) to
generate the AVI-DV files. Since Blender doesn't capture by itself, that
could be the problem. (The files loaded fine under Linux though, the error
message came from Blender's AVI loader, that it just can't load the first
frame, and therefore, it is not an anim...)

jms: could you try to capture with Movie Maker (will pop up, if you
plug a camcorder to the machine) and see, if the full resolution files
will work?
full resolution: it will ask, if it should downsample the capture file,
and you have explicitly say _no_...
(I can't send a demonstration file, don't have access to the machine from
here.)

Thanks a lot for testing!

Cheers,
Peter