[Bf-committers] Patch [#18745] Particle Related Patch API

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:29:28 CEST 2009

It depends mostly on when devs stop working on 2.4x, I expect we'll
get a number of bugfix release for 2.49, especially for people working
on games where 2.5 isn't so interesting (yet).

If you distribute blender with your own paths applied I think its
enough to include your diff with svn alongside the blender executable.

- Campbell