[Bf-committers] Patch [#18745] Particle Related Patch API

Alberto Santos Martín dnakhain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:09:32 CEST 2009

Hi, thanks for you fast reply.

I've a question, when you release 2.49a ¿there will be a 2.49b?
I mean, if this patches are related to python API and it will be
changed in 2.5 by a new one, ¿there is a possibility that my new
patches will be included in an official release?

Other question I want to ask you is what I need to redistribute a
version of Blender with my patches (for the project, I need to do
this), I mean, I suppose that I should include the licence and that.
There is a guide to do this as there was one to submit patches to SVN?
I can't find it.

Thank you very very much for your attention.