[Bf-committers] Built-In Crowd Simulation

Scott Pledger scottpledger2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:13:11 CEST 2009

I was just watching the Lord of the Rings, and I was thinking, wouldn't it
be nice if I could do crowd simulations like that?  So I went and tried to
find a way to do it with blender, but I couldn't get BlenderPeople to work
with Blender 2.48 or 2.49.  Then I thought why shouldn't we build it right
into blender?  It'd be faster than doing it with Python and I think that we
could probably make it happen.  The only good crowd simulator out there that
I've been able to find is ludicrously expensive. Anyone with me on this
idea?
Yours Truly,
Scott R. Pledger
Pledge Computers