[Bf-committers] Siggraph booth!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jun 15 20:36:33 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Blender will have a small but cosy presentation on the Siggraph
tradeshow this year! It's a 10x20 feet 'aisle' booth, sufficient for 4
large computers to do demos, a nice big tv for playing movies and other
demo vids.

Khronos is one of the sponsors, so 1 system is for Collada (+Blender),
hopefully our GSoC coder will have something for us to show then.

Obviously we'll demo 2.5 there... how far we'll get? Time will tell! :)

As an exhibitor we're eligible of free tradeshow passes. I also can use
a couple of more demoers. Anyone interested in a fun experience, you
know how to find me!

Laters,

-Ton-