[Bf-committers] Proposal for unifying nodes

Daniel Genrich daniel.genrich at gmx.net
Mon Jun 15 11:47:53 CEST 2009

Hey,

I am also interested in unifying this thing but in a more general
matter. I was thinking to also have the possibility of a modifier stack
node. This would really safe me the trouble of getting the dependancies
between physical simulations, animated objects and rigid objects rights.
Would also solve how to get like one inflow object (fluid) used for 2
simulations - pretty easy using nodes.

So just be sure to define it general enough like:
NodeData {
int type;
}

MyNode {