[Bf-committers] Proposal for unifying nodes

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:50:49 CEST 2009

That is fantastic, I'm a big fan of unification in the nodes (ex: maya
hypergraph) I have no comments about your ideas except I agree
completely on everything. I want to just add a link to a node system
with a great *interface* design (watch the video)

http://aviary.com/tools/peacock

It's design with two areas, one for node connections and a separate
one for the actual settings of each node is something we should adopt,
also the nice multiple inputs mixer could be interesting. As I said,
just interface ideas.

cheers

Daniel Salazar